Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Flooded with Nachos!

Over the weekend, Ashley Kaleigh and I, without realizing it, ate pasta in some form 3 times in two days.  It was overload and we knew it.  To me, this is amusing because I can recall when I first went vegan in the late 90's, I thought eating pasta was super healthy.  It is a funny transition since now I think of it as empty carbs and junk food.

Monday rolled around and I was trying to come up with a dinner plan.  All that kept popping in my head was more pasta dishes,  Pho, garden pasta salad, etc.  I knew we could not eat pasta in any form again.

Nachos!  I buried those chips (yes, there really are chips in there) with mock meat grounds, black beans, my own special nacho cheeze sauce, lettuce, salsa, guacamole, and vegan sour cream, then dusted them with fresh cilantro.


Nachos as a meal?  Ill do it! Dinner!

No comments: