Thursday, December 11, 2014

The sad granola tale...

I have been trying to make easy foods for Ashley to take to work with her.  I want to be able to make sure she eats well on her breaks as well as at home.  She got a special container to have vegan yogurt in the bottom and granola in the top.


Sadly, Each time I make granola is does not get eaten.  I have made it a few times and generally have to give it away.  According to Ashley, the granola is great but she can not seem to find a vegan yogurt she likes.  She says the coconut is too strong, the almond was soupy, and the whole soy was sour.  Any ideas?  What are your favorites?

What are some other food ways to eat granola other than with yogurt, or plain?  This sad batch of granola needs a belly to fill...

2 comments:

Babette said...

I usually eat granola with plant-based milk.

Sanni said...

Try it with cashew cream with some yogurt mixed in. Or make your own in crock pot.