Thursday, July 25, 2013

Treating Myself

I have been really busy over the last few weeks.  The stress has been piling on a bit.  To better handle it I have been attempting to take time to treat myself.  Time to get outside, see some bands, study in my hobbies, and even make some snacks!

Over past week or so I made a handful of my chocolate ship cookies.  Then I had to step it up a notch.  I turned them into vegan ice cream sandwiches.


The stress kept building and the sandwiches were still not enough.  In an attempt to really punish the stress I was forced to go over the top.  I poured chocolate candy shell on the outside of my sandwiches.  That did the trick.


It will be vacation time in a few weeks which should force things back.  Not to mention Ashley and Kaleigh moving in.  Great things are on the horizon and these treats are just the thing to buy me time!

No comments: