Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Quinoa!

The Real Estate world has been keeping me on my toes, which is great.  I have also been trying to spend as much time as I can with Ashley and Kaleigh, which often means going to there house for dinners.  In attempt to eat some healthier foods we recently made a quinoa fruit and veggie dish.



The dish had fresh lime, lemon, mango, avocado, cucumbers, etc.  It was a very refreshing plate of food for hot Atlanta summer days.  It was originally Ashley's idea but I kind of ran away with it once we got into the kitchen.

Typically, summer foods are not my favorites.  I prefer oven roasted heavy flavors but occasionally, a light fresh summer dish just hits the spot.

Big things are changing in my life right now and fresh healthy food is just what I need.

No comments: