Saturday, December 4, 2010

Feeling better

I called out sick on Thursday, tried to work Friday and had to go home sick then as well.  Feeling better today and hope I will be able to get back to the jobby job soon.  I really can not wait until I have the ability to do Real Estate full time and get out of my miserable day job.

Sick means tea.  Many bags of tea.


While being sick, I did not eat much.  I did not have an appetite.  I tried to force down a few meals but just had little interest.  At one point, I go so hungry that I made a massive meal.  I over-ate and it made me feel sicker.  I hope that at some point in my life, I will learn to make better food choices.



A quick confession: I went the entire month of Vegan MoFo with no blender / food processor.  Mine burned out about two days prior and I have yet to replace it.  I am constantly debating about spending $500 on a high quality blender or if I should spend only $75 or $100 on some that will need to be replaced eventually.  Thoughts?

4 comments:

Millie said...

Go to dear old Walmart or Target they have nice blenders quite inexpensive. But if you can slurge, then go for it...in the long run it will pay off. Hope you feel better...i missed you over my blog...enjoy the weekend.

Stefanie said...

I hope you feel better soon. If you can afford to splurge on a nice blender, I say go for it. It will save you money in the long run since you won't have to replace it often.

Savoir Affaire said...

feel better and there are great blenders that are not $500!

Alessandra said...

Please take care.

If a blender means more fresh fruit and veggies and raw food in your diet, ... go for it.

XX
A>