Thursday, December 9, 2010

Some days are better than others...

Some days are better than others.  Today was burrito day!  It has been awhile since I went all out for some burritos.  I was due.  With several leftover avocado, black beans, and corn from the southwest salad I had most of the ingredients already online.  I added some TVP, vegan sour cream, turned the avocados into guacamole and it was off to the races.


Since I was making lunch for one, I decided that if I made enough, I might be able to take them to work with me for tonight and tomorrow.



Since I got my new blender, I have used it at least once each day.  Today was another green spinach smoothie with some extra to bring to work.


The last few days I have just simply relaxed.  I have been watching basketball and eating greasy french fries.  There is not much better than fries and a game on a lazy weekday night.  It is a good thing that I have been drinking so many spinach smoothies or I might be asking for some malnourishment! 

3 comments:

Shaheen said...

Your burritos looks good. As you know I've made some black beans myself and you've actually encouraged me to pick an avacado and some tortilla wraps so that I can make some of my own at home.

Jenn and Jac @ sketch-free eating said...

I love guacamole in burritos. So good!

Alessandra said...

Sometimes I feel like stealing you a chip (this is how they call French fries in New Zealand), the fact is that I don't make the often, and I never buy the frozen ones.

Guess why! Because here they are all coated with beef fat :-0!

Of course most people don't even know, only vegetarians who read the labels know... it makes me mad!

Ah, your burrito is looooovely :-) an smoothie too :-)