Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Vegan MoFo: 30 days of Posting!


I made it!  This last day of Vegan MoFo and I posted each day!  I honestly did not think I would be able to, generally I do not have much to say.

I had good intentions of making something special for the MoFo finale however, I have extreamly sick today and yesterday.  Ashley was nice enough to come over and make me some soup.


It was very good, I think.  It was hard to tell since I am not sure I can taste much.  I hope I can get back to good health soon so that I can post more frequently (although not daily) and share more of my life with my reads.

MoFo was a lot of fun and I found so many great new blogs to follow!  It has been a fun month and I am sad to see it leave.

5 comments:

Rose said...

Great job on all the MoFo posts! Well done; I didn't even get close to 30!

Hope you feel better soon! Ashley's soup looks wonderful...and healing!

Elisabeth said...

Congrats on every day Vegan MoFo posts!

http://frugaliciouschick.blogspot.com said...

so good, nice job....all you need now is some homemade dinner rolls.

Alessandra said...

Well done! I am sorry that you are feeling sick, if you like a have a good recipe for a Vegan Chicken Soup here
http://alessandra-veganblog.blogspot.com/2010/11/chicken-soup-for-vegans-tofu-dumplings.html

you just need someone to make it for you...

otherwise add a lot of fresh ginger to any broth, or tea, it helps :-)

Mihl said...

Congratulations! Really impressive, I ony made it to 21.
Feel better soon.