Thursday, November 4, 2010

Yum. Just Yum.

I am an anti-capitalist.  I try my best to avoid promoting any company on my blog.  I do not want to give any corporation a free place to advertise.  Rarely, I make an exception with a place like Cosmo's Vegan Shoppe.  I feel confident that they, in large part, share my ideals, including those outside the realm of veganism.

However, there is occasional a product that blows me away.  There is a product that I would want other vegan people to enjoy despite my issues with the consumerism of the vegan world.  Vegan MoFo seemed like the place to encourage readers to eat something amazing.



If you have had these, you know what I am talking about.  If you have not and you see a box of these in your grocery store freezer, get them.  Vegan packaged products have seen many improvements in the last 2 years, this may be the best.  Sadly, I can not bring myself to give you the name of these products.  You will know when you see and taste them.

8 comments:

http://frugaliciouschick.blogspot.com said...

I've never tryed them but they sure look mighty yum yum!

Lauren said...

I've had them. They are mind-bogglingly delicious.

Rachana said...

I haven't tried them either but they look really good.

dreaminitvegan said...

Yes they are so good.

Jen Treehugger said...

I don't know what it is but I know that I want it!
I am a consuming whore! Or rather a consumerist whore. Meh. Whatever.
:)

The Kuntrageous Vegan said...

ummm...so what is that?

Leigh said...

Thanks for the love, Vic. It means a lot! And I have tried this tasty ice cream snack, and was really surprised at how good they are!

Anonymous said...

that's just a mean tease. tell how delicious they are, yet not what they are.
i had no luck searching for them on google.
but i did learn that cornetto is another word for a "drumstick" style ice cream cone.
and i searched for Jokerz and found the candy bars with the strangely familiar names.
i thought someone was hacking your facebook.
:P
ame