Monday, November 29, 2010

Threesome?

Fitting that after 3 brutal days of long hours at work, now, I am sick.  I blame the recycled air and neon lights.  I have another short shift to work tonight and it looks like I will be sick just in time for my days off.  Classic.

Since I did not have a bedtime snack, I found time to make myself a chocolate cake.  After my 17 hour shift (while feeling sick) last night, I decided to reward myself before bed with a quick threesome.  Me and two pieces of cake!


I hope that I will feel better and be able to make myself some soup or something tomorrow for the end of Vegan MoFo.  Until then, I will spend another night at work.

13 comments:

Leigh said...

Aww, bummer. All work and no play usually leads to sickness. Luckily, cake helps.

Catherine Weber said...

ugh! that used to happen to me all of the time -- sick for spring break, etc. feel better soon!

Elisabeth said...

The cake looks yummy! I hope you will feel better soon. Try some hot ginger-garlic-cayenne pepper soup, some hot lemon tea, gargle with warm salt water, take a hot bath and try to get some rest. Echinacea helps, too.

Alessandra said...

That cake looks great, where did you find the time!!!!

http://frugaliciouschick.blogspot.com said...

All we need is a nice tall glass of a cold refreshing non dairy milk to go with that great cake...excellent.

miss v said...

teehee... you chocolate perv. :)

jessy said...

ah ha ha! your threesome sounds like my kinda threesome! tee hee! that stinks that you're sick and working like crazy! i really hope it calms down with all the work, that ya get to make some tasty soup, and feel better fast!

Leslie Ann Costello said...

The cake looks great. I found a vegan chocolate cake recipe in The Joy of Cooking...imagine that.

Andrea said...

Great lookin' cake!
I wish I had some right now, to fulfill my cakeless life.

jd said...

Awww... feel better soon! (I'm sending some vegan-soup-making-power your way.)

In the meantime, just be responsible during your "threesomes" and wear a bib! LOL!

Heidi said...

Yum, that cake looks so moist and chocolaty!

dreaminitvegan said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. That cake looks mighty tasty!

tweal said...

I hope you are feeling better soon! That cake looks delish and should help with at least lifting your spirits :)