Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Finding the time

My schedule has been thrown for a loop since Kaleigh completed the 2nd grade.  With her home with me each day I have not found the time to write much.  I am determined to find a way to fit it into the daily schedule though.

It has been great having Kaleigh home though.  We get out in the garden together, we have our lunch together.  It has been a lot of fun!  We have done some really enjoyable things since she has been out.

We went to a river festival with my sister and her kids one afternoon.  They were selling french fries but Ashley. Kaleigh, and I decided not to get them and make a dish with some from home.  We got some waffle fries and regular fries and made a "loaded" fries dish for dinner.


It was delicious and super unhealthy.  We did make salads to have with it to try to get some veggies in our body.  The salad was needed to offset the deep fried french fries topped with veggie grounds, veggie bacon bits, and veggie sour cream.

No comments: