Friday, March 14, 2014

Cooking with Kaleigh; Part 15: BB-Que Portobello Sandwiches!

Kaleigh has been cooking in the kitchen with me regularly.  In fact, there was a day a week or so ago where she made an entire stir-fry herself.  She cut all the veggies, added the oil and even made the sauce.  She is really gaining a lot of confidence in her ability and I believe this video series is on of the catalysts.

Last night, since Ashley was working, we decided to make BB-Que Portobello Mushroom Sandwiches and roasted brussel sprouts.  Two of Kaleigh's favorite dishes.  She proposed making a new episode of Cooking with Kaleigh for the sandwiches.

I was excited to realize that I could use my new tri-pod and she was able to use her new cutlery.  I set the camera up and just let it roll, she took over!


When we finally sat down to eat, her sandwich was gone before I even got us waters.  She destroyed it.  She wanted another but sadly, there was not enough mushrooms.  I guess next time we will have to make more!


1 comment:

mytaste said...

Hi haymarket8,

This is the second time we contacted you about your blog and this is just a follow up. If this message disturbs you, I apologize. We will make sure that this would be our last message that regards to our project.

myTaste is a social platform for foodies and blogs/sites owners like you and it helps to reach more people, get more visibility on the web.

We MyTaste.com, one of the biggest recipe search engine in United States, Canada and in the world, would like to invite your blog to join our site and make your recipes available to many people.

If you like it, you can join through this link
www.mytaste.com/add-your-food-blog.

Have a good day!

Kind regards,