Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Beating the heat...

Warm weather is in full stride here in Atlanta over the last couple of weeks.  It seems to be cooler than it has in years past but that is not saying much.  A vacation to the pacific northwest is going to be a nice break from the humidity and heat.

Popsicle are a great way to cool down.  They are the best when you make them yourself.  We used some lemonade and a fresh mint leave from the garden for these pops.  They were great, the mint really added some nice flavor.


I have a busy week coming up.  I need to get ready for vacation, Ashley and Kaleigh are moving in this weekend, and I still have to work 40 hours before Wed.  Vacation incoming!

3 comments:

Millie said...

delicious

Shaheen said...

Its real hot in the U.K too, a proper heatwave. I've been making sorbets recently a strawberry one and even a honeydew melon one. I am liking the addition of fresh mint in your popsicle.

Rachael said...

Fantastic!