Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tofu!

Things are starting to slow down at the jobby job which leaves me more time to cook.  It has been nice to be creative in the kitchen again, even if it is basic stuff.

I have been using my new homemade tofu press recently.  It has been great to have and my tofu dishes have been coming out really firm.  I made Bar B-Que tofu with some roasted beets and cauliflower for one of the nights.


The other night I made some sweet sesame tofu with steamed broccoli and roasted brussel sprouts.  Both dishes were exceptional.  This tofu press is great.  Ashley did a wonderful job making it and I am thrilled to have it!






I think I am starting to get sick, so i will be taking it easy over the next few days.  Hopefully I can fight it off.  I really can not afford to be sick right now!

1 comment:

Shaheen said...

Oh I totally know what you mean about job taking over, nice for it to slow down a little so you can catch up with home cooking and creativity in the kitchen again, I am following suit too while I can. Happy New Year to you Vic