Monday, October 29, 2012

Atlanta Halloween Parade and a trip to Dough!

I took a trip to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park over the last 5 days, that is the reason for my absence.  However, I do not want to skip around on my timeline so I will share the experience Ashley, Kaleigh and I had at the Atlanta Halloween parade.

Kaleigh wanted to dress up like a zombie, we of course obliged.  Zombies and kids should always mix.  She had a great time and got a bunch of candy and nick-knacks.



After the parade, we took a trip to the best vegan bakery in Atlanta, Dough.  They have a massive case of baked treats, we tried the upside-down pineapple cake.  We also got a couple sandwiches.  There bread is always fantastic,as are their deli slices (all made by the people there).

 



1 comment: