Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Nacho ordinary meal!

Ashley was at my house recently and we were trying to make a food plan.  Both of us are generally indecisive and it take us awhile.  She wanted something with guacamole and I wanted something with vegetables and re-fried beans.  At least we were on the same page.

An hour later, we were sitting down with a massive plate of nachos.  These took forever to eat but with some diligence we were able to finish it all off.  After, it took a lot to move, we were so full.  It was worth it though, they were incredible!


For a snack, we took some one the double chocolate chip cookies and layered them with some cookie dough ice cream.  It was a great snack to follow up a great meal!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY NACHOS!! those look absolutely incredible!! I'm making mexican tonight -- i may need to add a nacho station:)

xvavaveganx said...

OMG those look amazing! I bet it took a while to eat those! They looks soooooooo good! I haven't had nachos in forever, that plate looks like the perfect way to indulge though!

Anonymous said...

That nacho feast is SO awesome, and I love the ice cream sandwiches. Nice going! Also, hi! I'm glad to see you are still blogging :)