Friday, June 24, 2011

A deep breath

Keeping my job as allowed me to breathe a bit.  I have not done much of anything.  I have sat home onmy time off and relaxed.  It has been nice but I know I need to get going again.


I have not even done much cooking.  Since it is summer, I have been trying to make more salads and lighter foods.  Recently I made some nice salad with some store acquired soy chickens.  It turned out well and really hit the spot.  Maybe some more dressing recipes in the future!


I feel like I have not been eating as well as I should over the last few months.  I have been very stressed to sue the job situation and I just got lazy with it.  I hope that I can re-discover my motivation.

2 comments:

Leigh said...

"store acquired soy chickens" made me LOL.

Alessandra said...

Did you know that salad is supposed to be helpful against stress?

ciao
Alessandra