Saturday, April 23, 2011

400th Post!

This is my 400th post!  I can not believe how far this blog has come.  It surprises me that I still have the drive to do it considering all the changes that have happened in my life since I began.

Today was a relaxing day off.  Ashley stopped by for an early dinner.  We had planned to go out to eat but opted to stay in at the last minute.  I had to act quickly so I made some old staples.  Enchilada, Black Beans and Corn Soup with some kale chips.  It was a great meal that got us out of the house early enough to catch the first playoff game in Atlanta this year.



8 comments:

Jes said...

Happy 400th post! Rock on! That pizza looks killer too, mmm

VegSpinz said...

Congratulations! Wow you just pulled that together?...Nice!

Rose said...

Congrats on your 400th post! Keep 'em coming.

Everything looks delicious!

Millie said...

that enchilada looks mighty powerful...wow!!!

Jen Treehugger said...

YAY 400th POST!

dirtyduck said...

wow 400!!?!?!?! thats insane! congratulations and kep it up! the pictures are great and the food beautiful! you could photograph for vegnews(or whatever that mag is called!!

Alessandra said...

Congratulations on your 400 posts, quite an achievement :-) I am not there yet!

ciao
Alessandra

Anonymous said...

Happy happy 400!