Thursday, February 3, 2011

The final words...

I realize that I have been talking about cookies for some time now.  I have really been working on a new recipe and it is not yet perfected.  It is just a simple chocolate chip recipe but since I am not a baker, it has been a struggle.  This will be the last post I will talk about the cookies without posting a recipe.  I am close to the final product.


These are the "almost there" products.  Not yet perfect but still a great bedtime snack for me, two at a time of course.  Speaking of bedtime snacks, I came home the other night to find the blondies waiting for me!  It is nice to come home to treats.

5 comments:

Millie said...

that post is killing me.
Toooo...GOOD!

Alessandra said...

not sure what or who the blondies are, but good for you :-)

ciao
A.

Just Us said...

I agree with Millie!

dirtyduck said...

when you do post the recipe, i will def be trying it out!

P. M. Doolan said...

Tantalizing...