Friday, May 7, 2010

My garden flooded

My garden flooded. It was a sad thing and I may have lost most or all of my beets. It looks like most of the other things will survive. I have always struggled with cilantro and they have thus far been my best product! The peppers are coming along well too.


As I have been saying for a few days now, the playoffs are making me food lazy. I have been doing some prep work and eating quicker meals. That is not to say I have not been eating well though!

Seitan Steaks in a sour cream sauce with Rosemary Fries

Pizza with Dayia cheese

Still no concrete plans but my vacation is coming up soon! I am also working hard at getting a decent client base together and selling some houses. If you are in Georgia and need a real estate agent, let me know! Worth a try.

2 comments:

Millie said...

Beautiful garden, was that cilantro I saw? I planted a big pot of it this year. I'm excited. Nice job.

http://nuestracena-vegancuisine.blogspot.com

two vegan boys said...

Lovely garden. Sorry to hear about the flooding. It is going to be 95 here today. Hot, but the tomatoes and peppers love it.

I have been watching basketball and hockey. But still cooking. :)

Hope you have a great weekend.