Thursday, December 10, 2009

Update and Calzone

I am in the middle of a long week at work. Work has become increasingly stressful recently and everyone there seems to be feeling it. I hope it passes. The house is coming along well. The contracted work is almost complete. Which will allow me to finally finish unpacking and cleaning. It will be nice when the dust has finally settled (and has been swept up).

Tato is visiting me for the weekend. He is going crazy with the contractors in the house but he had a fun night of exploring. Then, I woke up with him curled up with me in bed. He is a good guy.

As I said in my previous post, food has not been exciting recently. However, the other day I did throw together a nice calzone and smoothie. It was a nice break from the quick and easy veggie burgers that I had been eating for days prior.












I got word from the Real Estate Commission and it seems that they will need even more information now. Such a waiting game.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

is that "cheese" in there? what kind did you use??? And i want one. I'm hungry.

Jes said...

The calzone looks great!

The Voracious Vegan said...

Calzones are always the best, and yours looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

Oh that calzone looks amazing, so unbelievably cheesy! Definitely looks like comfort food to me. :)

Sal - AlienOnToast said...

i've never made a calzone, but it looks so good.