Monday, September 10, 2012

Company Incoming!

As always, when I get back from a vacation work is non-stop for a few days.  My hours get concentrated into some very long days at the jobby job, not to mention needed to catch up with Real Estate business.  Luckily, I only allowed a few days of chaos before I planned for another weekend of fun for myself.

To kick off the weekend, I went to lunch with my good friend Shazia.  She has been in Florida for awhile but is back now and I am happy to see her again.  We went out to Noodle and had some nice lunch and good conversation.


I had actually forgotten that I had eaten there a few times before and even once with Shazia.  Shazia had some discount thing on her phone and we ate dirt cheap!

Later that evening Ashley, Kaleigh, and I went to see a movie and then to Maddio's for dinner.  We did and errand or two and then I was off to pick up my long time friend Laura from the airport!  She was coming to stay for the weekend!