Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mum's Visit Part 2

After an early dinner, my mum and I headed out to see a basketball game.  Growing up in Maine, the closest team is in Boston.  Boston is such a sports town that the tickets are fairly pricey and the drive is a solid 3 hours.  I may have gone to see a Celtics game as a child but I do not really remember.  Since I have lived in Atlanta, I have gone to at least one game each year.

Tonight was the night.  Since both my mum and I like basketball, we decided to go to the game, a rarity for her.  I took her to a game a few years back but it has been a long time.  The game was a blow out but the experience is fun regardless.

2 comments:

Millie said...

you and mum are having such a great time...that's priceless!

MeloMeals said...

It's great your Mom came to visit and was adventurous enough to try your food!

Your food looks and sounds really wonderful! I loved the dishes in your last post... and the cream of mushroom soup with the coconut milk sounds really delicious.