Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Bringing it back home!

Ashley, Kaleigh and I have been eating stir fry a lot.  It is a quick, easy, fast food in our house that is generally packed with some good veggies.  Since it has been being made as a quick food, we have been doing the dirty and using store bought sauces.  They are generally high in salt, expensive, and never enough in the bottle.  This time I decided to make my own.


In the past I have made my own peanut sauces but Kaleigh has been reluctant to eat them.  She said it had too much of a peanut butter flavor.  This sauce she loved though.  It was a nice ginger peanut sauce and came out perfect.  It was also far cheaper than the store bought stuff and only took a few minutes to make.  I think it will be awhile before we go back to buying a peanut sauce at the store!

No comments: