Thursday, January 28, 2016

Tofu Eater!

I eat tofu.  I get asked all the time if I like tofu, the answer is yes.  Maine is a fairly isolated place and when people find out I am vegan, it is generally the first question they ask.  Recently, I have been going crazy for Bar B Que tofu.  The girls? they are getting a little sick of it.


The solution? new wave Bar B Que tofu!  I made a great chipolte Bar B Que sauce, breaded and fried, then baked triangles of tofu and the girls loved them!  I still got my Bar B Que tofu and they did not have to groan about another night the same old dish!  It was a solid win all around, not to mention the sides of roasted brussel sprouts and smashed sweet potatoes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why worry to go out and bother yourself in the crowd. Now you can Buy Online Vegetables in Nagpur right at your doorstep