Monday, November 24, 2014

Cream of Broccoli Soup!

Ashley has been making requests for specific soups recently.  I really enjoy the autumn/winter months for the hearty roasted veggies dishes and soups.  I am generally very happy to oblige a good soup request!

The initial request was for my broccoli and cheeze soup.  I do not make it often, while very good it is not my favorite of the soups.  I designed the recipe for the cheeze lover folks out there more than myself.  Ashley then said I could try to make a cream of broccoli soup if I wanted.

I jumped at the chance!  I made some cashew sour cream, a recipe that I think was very good and will work to perfect and share another time.


Once the sour cream was done, it was off to the races with the soup!  Shredded and pureed broccoli all over the place!  Not to mention some nicely fried onions and garlic in some coconut oil.  It turned out to be a very delicate and delicious dish.


No comments: