Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sandwich!

I have been diligently working on getting my new investment property set up for a renter.  It feels good, like there may be some light at the end of the tunnel for the jobby job, not in the very near future but closer then it has ever been.

With all efforts I have been putting into the house, I have not been cooking much.  In fact, I have not been doing much of anything.  I am taking the evening off tonight to have some fun though.  It will be game night at the Crack the Plates house!

To celebrate my hard work, I made myself a nice sandwich.  I took a pair of s'mores cookies (from a recent batch), lathered them with some vanilla soy ice cream and stuck it in the freezer.  There is nothing like a good sandwich after a long days work.

2 comments:

adriennefriend said...

Looking forward to seeing you! Please, let's schedule a dinner date soon. Please.

xvavaveganx said...

That looks like the best kind of sandwich I can think of! Best of luck to you in your endeavors, it sounds really excited and I hope that you are able to push forward and get out of the jobby job :)