Sunday, January 29, 2012

A dinner with my friends

The end of my week allowed me a few days off.  It was really nice and I was able to both relax and get some fun things accomplished.  I even arrived on Thursday night to the new Crack the Plates house, where Adrianne and Nate played host to me in their new home.  It is always nice to see them and this time, to mix it up, Nate made us dinner!  It was a great lemongrass tofu veggie dish.


I gluttonously helped myself to 2 large bowls, he did a great job.  Adrienne made some chocolate chips for us to gobble down while we chatted about all sorts of strange topics.  I even got a couple of cookie to take home as my bedtime snack!

5 comments:

xvavaveganx said...

What a lovely way to celebrate a new home! Dinner and dessert look delicious! I love the pic of the cookies, great angle!

Jes said...

Love the lemon grass tofu--dinner with friends is always the best!

http://frugaliciouschick.blogspot.com said...

That's a great way to celebrate...I truly love the food.

T said...

Yum, that sounds delish! Love dinner parties.

Lovlie said...

Looks wonderful! I love lemongrass in curries! Yum!