Saturday, May 29, 2010

Mango Smoothie

Many people make their own smoothies and they are quite quick. This smoothie was exceptionally tasty and easy to make with basic ingredients. As I have mentioned before, there are many people who have begun following this blog that are not your typical foodies, so I thought I would share such a simple recipe. There is also some research to suggest that consistent intake of mango can relieve PMS cramps.


Mango Smoothie

1 mango
1 banana
2 cups of pineapple juice
1 tablespoon of vanilla powder

In a blender, puree the peeled and cored mango with the banana, pineapple juice and vanilla powder until smooth. This smoothie tends to be a little thick, if you want it thinner, simply add more pineapple juice.

1 comment:

Millie said...

Mango smooties are delicious...I make them too. I imagine yours was wonderful.