Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween time in Atlanta

October is my favorite month here in Atlanta. There are many fun happenings, apple festivals, pumpkin picking, zombie parades, midnight screenings of old school horror films, and much more. Looking back at the month, I missed much of the events I generally hit. I guess there will be an October next year huh?

One of the most exciting things in Atlanta is Netherworld. This year it was rated the #1 haunted house in the country and it deserved the award. This year was zombie themed! At the last minute I thought I may not get the chance to go with anyone, then my good friend Ashley pulled through! She and I, along with her sister and boyfriend went out one night to the haunt. The 3 of them were far from the annual attendees that I have been the last several years. I like to go with fresh blood.

It was amazing! I wish that I had gone ten more times! One of the scares got me at the end and it made my night. It was such a fun time. Generally, I get to take some pictures with the monsters out in the parking lot. I had my camera with me and just plain forgot.

1 comment:

Tara said...

That sounds like so much fun! I am so easily scared that I never go to haunted houses (or watch scary movies) but it would be fun to try some time. I would be down for some pumpkin picking, though.
I'm glad you had a good time. :)