Monday, June 17, 2013

Stitches?!?!

The end of last week was rough.  Ashley and I were looking for a new lens for my new camera, one that will shoot better in low light.  While we were out, we stopped at some thrift stores.  All the while, Kaleigh was at daycare on a field trip to a park with fountains for the kids to play in.  Then Ashley got the call...

Kaleigh had been injured and we needed to pick her up and take her to get stitches.  Long story short, she bumped into another child and needed 7 stitches over her left eye.  It was not a pleasant time.

The next day Ashley decided to keep her home and they invited me over.  Immediately, Kaleigh wanted to go on a hike.  I found a very easy hike at a nature center that we went too.  There were some fish and turtles in the pond, snakes in the center (which Kaleigh got to hold), and a waterfall to hike to.



It turned out to be a good day, despite Ashley and I being concerned that Kaleigh might over exert herself.  Kaleigh and I even climbed to the top of the waterfall and enjoyed the view.



1 comment:

Millie said...

My son had an awful bump into another wrestler when they were wrestling in a match. The next day my son looked like Herman Munster. He was unrecognizable. It took him 2 months to return to his normal self. I hope she feels better soon. Much blessings sent her way.