Friday, June 7, 2013

Cooking with Kaleigh! Episode 7; Mango Lemonade!

The Cooking with Kaleigh program is getting another super cute, adorably smart, deliciously funny episode!  This time, Kaleigh is making some mango lemonade.  She and I have made lemonade a few times before so she was pretty used to the process.  She made nearly the entire thing herself.  Ashley and I helped her juice some of the lemons to avoid her getting burnout with so many.  She did great!

Sadly, I am still getting used to my new camera and the first section of the video is out of focus a bit.  I corrected it in the subsequent sections though.  Promise, it is only unbearable for a short period of time.  I have a feeling Kaleigh is going to be a confident, creative cook when she is older!  I really enjoy these videos.





No comments: