Monday, April 9, 2012

Yellow Coat of Spring

I have lived all over the country.  I have seen all sorts of weather and environments in the area I have lived.  Nothing is quite like the couple of weeks in Georgia where the state turns yellow.  Pollen season.  Until I moved to Atlanta, I never had allergies, now they get worse each year.  In fact, this year I fought them off hard and still had to take a sick day from work, as I was out of commission.  Luckily, I have good people around me.  Ashley made me soup!


I gobbled it up while resting on the couch.  I am much better now, but it was a brutal week.  She also had all sorts of fruit and nuts out that I was snacking on.  It was really nice and this soup helped em get back on track.

1 comment:

Alessandra said...

Pollen allergies are so tiresome! I hope it goes away soon!

Ciao
Alessandra