Wednesday, April 6, 2011

New name and new clients!

I have been doing some great things with my Real Estate career and it is a lot of fun.  I think things are moving in the right direction.  I have several clients and am actively looking for more.  By all means, my Atlanta locals, let me know if you are aware of anyone who may need an Agent.

I have not done much cooking this week and have been gorging on whoopie pies nightly.  Yesterday, while at the jobby job, I was visited by a friend who brought me all sorts of food off a local hot bar.  It was a great lunch and I have enough leftover for tonight as well.

Recently, I have been considering changing the name on this blog.  I want to make it easier to appear in searches and maybe be specific to vegans.  I am open to ideas, give you the thoughts of the blog world.

I gobbled up a few tacos and a banana split a couple of nights ago.  It has been a long time since I had tacos.


7 comments:

Alessandra said...

Good luck getting Atlanta's best clients :-).

I was talking about banana split with my little boy the other day, he thought that it was a dance move :-).

Millie said...

new blog name???

Real Estate Vegan

just make sure you let me know what you decide so I can change your name on my blogroll.

Elisabeth said...

I like Millie's idea.
How about these:
The vegan life
Vegan's life
The life and adventures of a vegan
ATL vegan
Vegan bedtime snack :-)
Vic the vegan
Vegan Vic
Living vegan

Jen Treehugger said...

Vegan Whoopie Pies!

Just kidding (or am I??).
I like The Vegan Life - straight and to the point.
Now...back to those whoopie pies....

Jes said...

I need a realtor up here in Roanoke, but not Atlanta, unfortunately. Pfft. But good luck with it in Atlanta!

Vegan Real Estate would be a funny name :)

Love the tacos!

dirtyduck said...

Vegan bedtime snack :-)
Vic the vegan
Vegan Vic

those are good Elisabeeth!!

Sarah S. said...

I think it'd be really fun to work something Real Estate related into the title. That would be totally unique!