Friday, May 1, 2009

Back from Vacation!

A photo re-cap of the Florida trip.


Florida Marsh


Florida Marsh


Florida Pelicans




Lucifer the Hippo (yes, that is really his name) is always a treat when visiting Homosassa Springs.

- - -
Not to mention some nice foods recently.


Tofu Skin Stir Fry


A light afternoon berry snack


I hope to get more active with the blogging when my work load cools off. Currently I am logging nearly 80 hours back to back. Figure in the busy work for the house and it has been very hectic since my vacation ended. I made some nice Seitan Burgers for dinner last night. I will work on the recipe a bit more and post it up, along with the Tofu Skin Stir Fry. How about that Boston / Chicago series? I will be disappointed when it ends. Oh well, more later.

2 comments:

veggievixen said...

awesome! the pelicans & hippo are so cute!

oooh, you tease! can't wait for more.

Jenn said...

That tofu skin stir fry looks insane!