Monday, September 22, 2014

Apples and Family!

We have been in Maine for nearly 2 months now and I am still trying to see everyone.  We have been very busy starting new jobs and school and getting projects done at the house.  Sadly, some visits have taken longer than others.

My sister, Nikki and her kids, invited us to go apple picking with them.  Ashley, Kaleigh and I have a long tradition of apple picking and we were going to be sure not to miss it this year so this invite was perfect.


The orchard we went to had lots of Macintosh trees, a corn maze, a pick your own flowers, and even a pick your own herb garden!  It was a pretty cool place, we got to ride in a huge wagon to the orchard.  We even found a cool frog bouncing around the orchard.


I wish was a good enough baker to make some pie but sadly, I will just try not to ruin an apple crisp and be happy.  There is nothing like Maine apples!


No comments: