Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Week update!

It has been a crazy busy past week.  It was all fun stuff, but lots of it!  Ashley's mother came for a week long visit.  They left to see some other relatives in New Hampshire but Tessa and I stayed home.  I had a show to host the day after they left.  We had a good turn out and it was a lot of fun for a Thursday night.


Bummed Out

Cheers to Verona

Kolossos

Nuclear Jesus

QQQQQ

Stokin the Neighbors

Uncle Spudd

Saturday and Sunday the girls all went out to do other fun things and I again stayed home with Tessa.  I had some orders to fill and we had another show on Sunday.  The Sunday show included a band all the way from Mexico.  It was a lot of fun and another great turn out!


Cover One Eye

Grito

Grito

InTheShit

InTheShit

USA Waste

USA Waste

Monday we took a trip to Bailey's Island, it was the first and only day trip I took with the girls.  We took Tessa with us and had a great time.  It was not too crowded and the weather was had a cool summer ocean breeze.  We had some simple sandwiches on the rocks before heading home.



I had to work on a few more orders and we had some nice Chili for dinner.  By the time Tuesday rolled in we were all wiped, Ashley's mother was headed home and I was baking my first cake order!  It was a great week!


2 comments:

P. M. Doolan said...

That photo with the sea, rocks and seaweed reminds me of Ireland.

Éphée Lafée said...

Lots of music means lots of fun!
This sounds like a wonderful we!